Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
Popularised as the 'vampire facial' treatment uses plasma from your blood to help stimulate skin cell regeneration.
No chemicals are used.
How Does It Work?
- Plasma from your blood is injected in to the desired area.
- It can help your body produce more collagen naturally.
- Increasing volume to the areas that appear sunken.
- Often used to add volume to areas like under eye circles to reduce the appearance of tiredness.
- PRP can also be injected in to the scalp which may help reduce inflammation that leads to hair loss.
How Long Does It Last?
People that get PRP treatments report having results that last for several years.
Are There Any Side Effects?
Since PRP uses your own plasma, there is very little risk of side effects.
However, there can be side effects with all treatments.
Information will be provided about aftercare and advice on how to contact the clinic for any queries afterwards.